Braunschweig – Wolfsburg
Position of the hotels
Our Fürstenhof Hotel is situated in a central but quiet location. Braunschweig main rail station, the Town Hall, the Volkswagenhalle or the city centre can be reached in a few minutes on foot.
Braunschweig Hbf zum Hotel Fürstenhof
Hotel Fürstenhof zum Hbf Braunschweig
Surroundings of the Hotel
- 1.0 km City centre
- 1.0 km Harzer Heide trade fair site
- 60.0 km Hanover trade fair site
- 0.7 km Braunschweig main rail station
- 61.9 km Hanover Airport (HAJ)
- 0.3 km Taxi stand
- 0.1 km Bus/tram
- 0.4 km Public car park
- 2.0 km A391 motorway junction – Braunschweig Western Bypass – Braunschweig Garden City
- 0.3 km City Hall Congress Centre
- 55.0 km Casino
- 0.3 km Spa Gardens
- 4.0 km Stadium/Sports hall
- 0.5 km Public swimming pool
- 0.4 km Indoor tennis court
- 0.4 km Tennis court
- 2.0 km 18-hole golf course
- 0.2 km Boat hire
- 0.2 km Boat trips
- 0.0 km Table tennis
- 0.0 km Cycle hire
From our location, all the city’s events venues can be reached in a few minutes, either on foot or by public transport.
There are short routes by car to Wolfsburg, Salzgitter, Wolfenbüttel and the trade fair city of Hanover.
Short distances to culture and shopping
The rebuilt Castle Residence of the Dukes, the Castle of Henry the Lion and the Dom (cathedral) bear witness to Braunschweig’s rich history. The State Theatre, museums and other cultural establishments offer a change after a lengthy shopping expedition. Short distances are a feature of Braunschweig’s city centre. Car parking and bus/tram stops are conveniently situated, and all destinations can be reached from them on foot in a few minutes. A widely signposted parking guidance system already points the way in the approach roads. The city of Braunschweig offers something for everyone.